Rent With Pitt Property Management
Click or tap the icons below to begin the application process!
The Application Process
- The first step in renting an apartment at any of our locations is to complete an application. You can apply online above.
- Once we receive your completed application, we will begin processing it. At that time we will perform a criminal background check, credit check, employment verification, and rental verification.
- If you need a cosigner, please have them fill out the cosigner form above. This form must be completed in order to process your application if you are using a cosigner.
- Upon approval of your application, two fees must be paid in order to secure your apartment:
- Administration Fee ($150.00/applicant)
- Security Deposit (1BR = $200.00/apartment, 2BR = $300.00/apartment)
- For your convenience, these fees can be paid above.
- Once both the Administration Fee and Security Deposit have been paid, your apartment will be held for you until your move-in date.
- On your move-in date, you will need to bring the following:
- Personal check or money order for a full month’s rent (the following month will be pro-rated if your move-in date falls on any other day besides the 1st of the month). Payments can be made payable to "PPM".
- Utility form with confirmation from Greenville Utilities that power has been or will be turned on in your name on or before your move-in date.
- Original notarized copy of the Apartment Lease Guaranty, if a cosigner is being used.